Our office has always followed strict sterilization control standards. In order to keep us all protected since the pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols.
Screening questions will be asked before your appointment.
● You’ll be asked those same questions again upon arrival at the office.
● You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
● We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. We will have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the office for you to use as needed.
● There will no longer be magazines / books offered to read in the reception area since those items are difficult to disinfect.
● Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment. However, it will reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
● It may come as a surprise to you that we’re wearing more protective gear than we would normally do (face shields, gowns etc.).
Rest assured that all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you and our team.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us.